WHO IS YOUR CELEBRITY LOOK ALIKE ??

Options

Replies

• Tzipporah90
    Options
    Dont think id call her a cleb but khloe kardashian.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Happy Feet

:laugh:

Dead ringer! :drinker:
  • dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    Options
    OMG...I did it again...I'm sorry - I'm having too much fun laughing at this... try Myheritage.com face recognition...I just put this pic in (my profile pic on here)...and it told me Liv Tyler (really?) Tiffany Thiessen (nope) Natalie Imbruglia (ha) Portia Derossi (too funny) Jessica Simpson (now I think the computer is on drugs) Vanessa Marcil (not even close people) Meg Ryan (great, so now I look like a plastic surgery gone wrong person - not good) Gwen Stefani (sure) and Anastacia. I am so laughing my head off...the computer must be blind but I'm having fun! Thanks for the entertainment! Yes, I have no life... :bigsmile:
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Tony Jaa from the "Ong Bak" movies.
  • jennyrider
    Options
    I have heard I look like Milla Jovovich or Alessandra Ambrois from Victoria's Secret.
  • timgordon24
    Options
    jack black and/or russell crowe. lollll

7630935.jpg
  • cozby1215
    Options
    When I was not as big I've been told I resemble Brook off Bold and the Beautiful..
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    25 years ago, I was often told Bruce Springsteen. My hairdresser tells me Charlie Sheen. Who knows?
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Wynona Ryder
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    myheritage seems to think I am the spitting image of Gabrielle Union. Who is...really stunning.
    Twice I ran different pictures and got her with 80%. There's just a slight problem
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    I get people all the time that swear that they have seen me on Night of the living dead,or dawn of the dead,I have no idea why

Please don't chase me...I really don't want to have to trip a friend...

i tell my husband all the time sorry hun i love you but i am tripping you in the case of a zombie apocalypse lol
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    I think I am the only one who dosnt look like a celeb, boooo. lol

I don't either =( It's because we're unique (at least that's what I tell myself, lol)

same here no one has ever said i look like anyone lol
  • nmitch415
    Options
    I don't have one, I'm too ugly

stop it. i think andrew W K
  • pixardad
    pixardad Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I am told everyday I look like Janet Jackson

No, sorry. Not to embarrass you, but you're cuter than JJ.

--PixarDad
  • ambermichon
    ambermichon Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    i have been told Fergie......her face/eyes....not so much the body... yet. lol
  • pixardad
    Options
    I used to get told I looked like Gillian Anderson a lot. Then when I got older Madonna and Sarah Jessica Parker (Oh, gee, THANKS!), both of whom are a lot older than me and I don't consider either any kind of compliment.

Looking at your avatar, I'd say Felicity Huffman.
  • pixardad
    Options
    Ive been told i look like matt damon (if too big right click and select view image):
    bournecopy.jpg

bourne_ultimatum.jpg

Nice photoshop job!
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    dwayne johnson

Ok, now we need a good face shot cuz the Rock is HAAAWT!!!!! Extra Hottie points for the eyebrow raise. :wink:
  • pixardad
    Options
    I've been told only once I look like someone...Patton Oswalt. Not sure how to take that...but I'm pretty sure it's because of my size and wit. Not necessarily in that order.

--PixarDad
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    My grandmother once said I look like Kate Winslet but i'm sure it was more on Kate's then chubby figure on the Titanic & not her face. I'm not that pretty to have even just 1/16 of her face.