Day 3...

lasmith012
lasmith012 Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello all, I have been active all my life, but have just kinda gotten out of it. I had a body fat analysis done, and well, its not as bad as I had thought. (I have 127.1 lbs of muscle, bones and water, and 48.9 lbs of fat! which is only 27.8% fat) I was at 176 lbs 3 days ago, this morning I weighed in at 170.8. I was excited. I just need to be able to be the best me for my 30th birthday, that gives me a little less than a year! I am excited to get back to the me I know I can be!!! Exercising is one thing I love, but with school and all, I got out of the groove!! But I AM getting back!!

Replies

• Hello all, I have been active all my life, but have just kinda gotten out of it. I had a body fat analysis done, and well, its not as bad as I had thought. (I have 127.1 lbs of muscle, bones and water, and 48.9 lbs of fat! which is only 27.8% fat) I was at 176 lbs 3 days ago, this morning I weighed in at 170.8. I was excited. I just need to be able to be the best me for my 30th birthday, that gives me a little less than a year! I am excited to get back to the me I know I can be!!! Exercising is one thing I love, but with school and all, I got out of the groove!! But I AM getting back!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    You're off to a great start! :drinker:

Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Congrats on a great start! You are one step ahead if you already love exercise!

Amy:flowerforyou:
  • Congrats! That is a GREAT start...especially in the first 3 days! WooooHooo! :happy:
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    that is amazing! congrats!!! and thats only the beginning
This discussion has been closed.