10 Minute Solutions - Carb Burner

Options
If your out of shape (like I am) and would like a cardio workout that's intense but short, try this DVD. In 10 minutes I burned 93 calories, according to my Polar. And if you're a Netflix subscriber, it's free in the Watch Instantly selections until Feb 1st. I think I'm going to buy the DVD. It has several 10 minute cardio segments, and it's perfect for me because I hate :grumble: to exercise.

Replies

• BeauPuppy
    Options
    If your out of shape (like I am) and would like a cardio workout that's intense but short, try this DVD. In 10 minutes I burned 93 calories, according to my Polar. And if you're a Netflix subscriber, it's free in the Watch Instantly selections until Feb 1st. I think I'm going to buy the DVD. It has several 10 minute cardio segments, and it's perfect for me because I hate :grumble: to exercise.
  • roshong06
    roshong06 Posts: 196
    Options
    Whats it called...just "carb burner"? That would be perfect for me. B/C my problem is finding the time to work out...if I could do a few 10 min workouts periodically throughout the day it would be great!!!