Hello!

TNJJ2
TNJJ2 Posts: 6
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
This is my second day...doing good so far. But it is the sticking to it that is hard. I have 2 sons and birthdays are fast approaching which means cake, pizza and other temptations. Wish me luck.

Replies

• TNJJ2
    This is my second day...doing good so far. But it is the sticking to it that is hard. I have 2 sons and birthdays are fast approaching which means cake, pizza and other temptations. Wish me luck.
  • Welcome to MFP! I'm on day 3, I also have 2 sons w/b-days fast approaching (Jan 22 & 30th). I also an doing well so far & am worried bout sticking to it. Good Luck Stay Motivated!
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    dont worry you can do it!!!:flowerforyou: .just remember that. also i think if you want a little bit of cake or something just make it small.
  • Hi this is my third day. Love this site. This is my first day on the community area. I have lost a total of 100 pounds over the last five years. I am going for 40 this year. I am going to stay diligent on writing down each thing I put in my mouth! I am determined to make it to my goal in 2009. Cindy
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    oh my gosh 100 pounds. that incredible! congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • TNJJ2
    This is addictive!
    I have been busy posting/replying to messages, setting up my blog etc which has kept me away from the food:smile: Thanks for all the encouragement. And I'll have to second the Wow 100 lbs, way to go!
  • aemill
    aemill Posts: 1
    Hi - happy new year to everyone. Like a lot of people this is my new year's resolution ! I never thought i'd have to diet & it is hard !!!! I tried to start last sumer & failed miserably. My problem is........I had an overactive thyroid my entire life and was always underweight..... then when I was diagnosed with Grave's disease and had my thyroid removed about 15 months ago, I have gained mass quantities of weight ! I can't seem to lose it, and since I was always ENCOURAGED TO EAT (your too thin, you're underweight!) now I don evn know what will power is. So wish me luck, and if anyone has any tips in dealing with the same issue (thyroid) let me know !!
This discussion has been closed.