Subway?

Options
2»

Replies

• lexgem
    lexgem Posts: 163
    Options
    Back a few years ago I ate at Subway 4 times per week, every week, for a whole year. I was a broke student without access to a kitchen. I maintained my weight that year, but I was at my lowest weight in my adult life. (110 pounds)

I took a different meat sub every day, without a drink (I had my water bottle) and I always took a 6 inch sub. I never doubled on cheese and I took whatever sauce I felt like, sometimes no sauce.
  • tbisca1
    tbisca1 Posts: 142
    Options
    I eat Subway every Thursday and I have lost 107lbs. I cook all other meals throughout the week but Thursdays are my one day to not have to cook! I watch my sodium intake the rest of the week bc I know Subway is high in sodium. Enjoy it when you would like but just watch everything else.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I get the turkey. It's tasty, but not all that filling to me. I like the tuna best, but it's pretty high calorie.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,653 Member
    Options
    I eat it 2 to 3 times a week mostly getting the roasted chicken salad with extra lettuce and my veggies of choice. I also use the sweet onion teriyaki sauce as the dressing. It's pretty filling and takes a long time to eat.

We have a Subway two doors down from my office so it's pretty convenient when we're so busy I can't take my full hour lunch. Those days I'll get a 6" turkey and have them rip out the yummy bready insides and get extra veggies so it's a bit more filling.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,653 Member
    Options
    I get the turkey. It's tasty, but not all that filling to me. I like the tuna best, but it's pretty high calorie.

Oh god, I swear, every time I'm in line to order and someone orders a tuna sandwich I look longingly at it while it's being made. I miss the tuna so much!
  • Cdcaldwe
    Cdcaldwe Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I have been having it one or two times a week since i started this. I just make sure it is inside my calorie goal for the day.
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Heck yes! 6" ham or turkey around 300 calories!