Pretty new and looking for encouragement

Options
I have tried so many weight loss diets and failed. I need to be motivated, maybe with people like yourselves who have been through it and started losing weight you can encourage me with tips, and advice. Looking for friends request to help me with my weight lost journey.

Thanks in advance for requesting me as a friend and encouraging me with helpful tips :wink:

Replies

• JOANIE69
    JOANIE69 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    HELLO I AM A UNHAPPY PERSON WHO WANTS DESPERATELY TO LOOSE WEIGHT.I HAVE BEEN USING THE WI FIT AND GOING ON IT APPROX 1 HOUR A DAY AND NEED MORE HELP AND TIPS ON FOOD .JOANI
  • mina4380
    Options
    You can do this!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You got this!!! You WANT to change and that's where it starts. Good luck on your journey! :)
  • JOANIE69
    Options
    :flowerforyou: thankyou
  • Joannguido
    Options
    Dont think of this as a diet, its not. Its teaching you to eat for your health. I also have tried a lot of different "diets", this one seems to help because you are actually seeing in writing what you consume, and that will actually motivate you. You begin to challenge yourself to stay within the calorie,carbs and everything else measure. . I recommend, strength one day and cardio the next. Brisk walk for 30 min. strength for 30 min.. Good luck and we are here for you
  • Joannguido
    Options
    Stop the Wii everyday!!!! 3o minutes of strength training one day, 30 minutes cardio next day. Your muscles need 24 hours to repair after a work out. I joined a gym that has a 30 minute circuit along with all the other machines. here is one you probably heard already, muscle weighs more than fat, so do not put to many weights while training. I will appear that you are gaining weight, when you are really adding muscle. I personally dont go over the 40 lb weight, Its toning not body building. As far as weight control, this site is very helpful, you can actually see what you are eating every day with out following recipes, which I can not do! good luck and we are here for you
  • JOANIE69
    Options
    cheers my dear:flowerforyou:
  • JOANIE69
    Options
    thanks for your kind words ,joani:flowerforyou:
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    If you stick with it, MFP can be a great weight loss tool. Ive lost 19 pounds in about 40 days using it. If you need help, most people are more than willing to help
  • JOANIE69
    Options
    cheers for advice .joani:happy: