35lbs Gone...

Options
So I've been here since February and hit a major plateau in August, finally started losing again in Sept (yay) but have been needing some new inspiration and motivation. Since I'm always so motivated when I come to the success boards to see everyone's before and after photo's I decided to try out my own. I dug out an old pic (there aren't many of them) from almost two years ago and did a side by side face comparison with a pic from last week.... and I'm thrilled to see all the changes in my face! I have no clue how to post pics here so it's my profile pic for now. The before pic is at an approx highest weight of 245(ish?) and my current pic is at 200 (total loss of 35lbs since joining MFP)!!!! Never looking back! Here's to staying motivated and losing another 30lbs!! :happy:

Edit: tried to upload the pic but can't get it to work!?
pkat28

Replies

• meggypooh
    meggypooh Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats!!
  • robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! i am sure that your entire body looks great too! Hard work pays off! yours sure did!
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job! You look so much different. Look at those beautiful eyes! :) Congrats and keep up the great work!
  • SaraEWrig
    SaraEWrig Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! You should be really proud!
  • LadyoftheDisc
    LadyoftheDisc Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!! When I get the courage I'll post more 'body' shots, maybe after losing a few more pounds :wink:
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS! i've also been here since feb and had a bad april and a bad july but overall things are going smoothly.
    good luck :)
  • Eatone1
    Eatone1 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on what you have accomplished so far. I'm glad you stuck with your fitness plan even when you hit that plateau. You can see a big difference in your face. Very pretty.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!