Vitamins??

Options
Hello to everyone! I have a question that I hope ya'll can help me out with. What kind of vitamin is best for helping loose weight? There are SO many kinds out there that they get confusing! People have suggested that I should take a Women's vitamin or a Pre-natal Vitamin (no I'm NOT preggo) or a Weight Loss vitamin, or a general one-a-day vitamin. I don't know which to choose!!! Any input would be awesome! Thanks!

Replies

• apdoxies
    Options
    Hello to everyone! I have a question that I hope ya'll can help me out with. What kind of vitamin is best for helping loose weight? There are SO many kinds out there that they get confusing! People have suggested that I should take a Women's vitamin or a Pre-natal Vitamin (no I'm NOT preggo) or a Weight Loss vitamin, or a general one-a-day vitamin. I don't know which to choose!!! Any input would be awesome! Thanks!
  • greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    I would say take a look on web-md. Most importantly I would say talk to your doctor, vitamins can do alot more damage than good sometimes. "Weight loss" multi-vitamins are just multi-vitamins with a lot of extra additives and also caffiene which can actually stall your weight loss. Also, if you have any health issues ( even ones that you don't know about ) your body can be extremely damaged if the extra vitamins interact badly. Sorry, don't mean to be a downer lol Just you should be very careful with any extra input into your body :smile: Talk to your doctor.
  • apdoxies
    Options
    Thanks for the input. I appreciate it!
  • greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    No problem, anytime :smile: