I don't want let my booty go !

Options
2»

Replies

• Sarah0866
    Sarah0866 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Squats, stairs, lunges, and running outdoors really works for me. If you don't like running, walking on an incline is such a good workout for the butt :)
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I see a lot of threads about this. Why do people want big butts? Most people I know want to lose theirs!

It's not the big butt we want, it's the FLAT butts we want to stay away from.

You don't get them til you are old!

So not true!!! I see them all the time on "skinny fat" girls that don't workout.
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I see a lot of threads about this. Why do people want big butts? Most people I know want to lose theirs!

So not true, I've seen lot of young folks with flat butts, no butts, or booty do's.

for those who dont know a booty do is someone who's stomach sticks out more than their butt. Looks like the two have reversed. I love have a round nice butt.
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options

So not true, I've seen lot of young folks with flat butts, no butts, or booty do's.

for those who dont know a booty do is someone who's stomach sticks out more than their butt. Looks like the two have reversed. I love have a round nice butt.

haha... booty do. No body wants a boobie do either. But yeah, the comment about "You dont' get them til your are old"... no.. not true at all. Anyway, I've seen some posts recently about a workout called "the butt bible", this may help you work that booty out :)