Upcoming Fall TV Season - What shows are you looking forward

Options

Replies

• channa007
    channa007 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I don't have cable so I rely on Netflix and Hulu (and, um ... some other places). I can't believe how many shows are out there that I have never heard of! I may have to check some out

I download all the TV seasons in DIVX and then stream them through my Xbox 360 using a nice free software application called TVersity that runs on a dedicated laptop I have with a 2TB hard drive. Just watched all the Californication, Walking Dead, Nurse Jackie seasons so I'm caught up for when the new stuff starts. Highly recommend a setup like this.
  • bdglass
    Options
    Waiting to come home to the USA to watch real TV period!!!!! I am even looking forward to a commercial or two LOL.....
  • kat05317
    kat05317 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Supernatural, Criminal Minds, both NCIS & NCIS:LA, The Walking Dead. I would like to watch CSI:NY but it is opposite of Supernatural so I'll have to remember to DVR it. Well, I DVR most all of them anyway.
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    The Walking Dead for sure!, Dexter, Survivor just came on, Amazing Race, and probably a few more I can't think of at the moment...either way I love having a DVR:bigsmile:
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    dexter
    criminal minds
    L&O SVU
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Big Bang Theory, How I met your Mother, NCIS & NCIS Los Angeles, The Good Wife, All CSI's, Two and a Half Men (Intrigued with Ashton Kutcher as a newbie)

i knew there was a reason we get along! LOL.

i have to add my two Do Not Miss shows for the fall: Supernatural and Hawaii 50
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Supernatural

HELL YES! I wasn't thrilled with season 6, I'm hoping it's better this season.
  • kat05317
    kat05317 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Supernatural

From the spoilers I'm seeing it has promise. Jensen Ackles is also directing another episode so I can't wait!
  • foreverloved
    foreverloved Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Dexter
    House
    Bones
    Fringe
    Vampire Diaries
    The Walking Dead
    Boardwalk Empire

Spring Season I think?
    Game of Thrones
    Spartacus

Just finished True Blood /cry I hate waiting for this one!!!
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I need to catch up with Supernatural (I'm 2 seasons behind), but I'll catch up soon ;) I'm anxiously waiting for next weeks episode of Sons of Anarchy, I'm totally hooked ;)
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Supernatural

From the spoilers I'm seeing it has promise. Jensen Ackles is also directing another episode so I can't wait!

i just wanna know where they're going with the cliffie!!!

*** started writing a spoiler, but thankfully i saw ya there Maria!
  • laurad1406
    Options
    Always Sunny in Philadelphia and absolutely the best show on TV, "The League"
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Spongebob and icarly >____>
  • MrsSpratt
    MrsSpratt Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I was looking forward to The Ringer but the pilot was BAD. I don't know if I'll wait for it to get better or just give up on it.
  • sblair77
    sblair77 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Dexter, Always Sunny, Grey's Anatomy, Walking Dead
  • luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Options
    Dexter
    American Horror Story
    *watching Sons of Anarchy now!!! love it!!
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Supernatural

i just wanna know where they're going with the cliffie!!!

*** started writing a spoiler, but thankfully i saw ya there Maria!
    Haha, thanks :D It is hard to avoid the spoilers, so I don't mind if people post them ;) I can just jump over them!
  • traci0620
    traci0620 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I Love to watch Dancing with the stars, NCIS, Criminal Minds. Up All Night looks good, and I will probably try to catch Two and a half Men just to see houw Ashton Kutcher does.
  • sarah_ep
    sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Dexter
    House
    Bones
    Fringe
    Vampire Diaries
    The Walking Dead
    Boardwalk Empire

Spring Season I think?
    Game of Thrones
    Spartacus

Just finished True Blood /cry I hate waiting for this one!!!

I am finishing up the second book in Game of Thrones - this is going to be an even better season than the last.

Fringe
    Boardwalk Empire
    The Walking Dead
    Mad Men?
    Dexter
    Up All Night
    The New Girl
  • monicainacoma
    monicainacoma Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm terribly sad that True Blood is over.. but I'm excited about the upcoming seasons of Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother.