• meganrae_42
    meganrae_42 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Season 1 of The Glades was excellent.

I second this!!
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I walk outside carrying my son which burns lots of calories, but I also take advantage of naptime--or I'd be out there running/hiking, what have you. I don't have cable (too costly) and the only thing that keeps me from being bored on the ski machine is whatever is on Netflix. I tried Hulu Plus but it doesn't seem to have much else I'm interested in.

I've enjoyed Mad Men, Twin Peaks, The Riches, Lie To Me, Psych, Intelligence, X Files, Ricky the Exterminator, Archer, Dexter, Swamp People, and almost everything David Attenborough. Anything else any of you might recommend???:flowerforyou:

Loved The Riches!! Last season's Desperate Housewives is on NF. And Damages was great!!
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Dr. Who
    Sons of Anarchy
    Torchwood

Dr. Who.... my obsession. Sigh... great series!! I need to start Torchwood!

I watched Hoarders while I walked on the treadmill today.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Dead Like Me!
  • megtastic13
    Options
    Yay! Even if you've already seen them all, they are more and more hilarious every time! Tonight's season premier of Always Sunny was wonderful! Enjoy! And keep up the excellent work!
  • shesblossoming
    Options
    Breaking Bad
    Arrested Development
    Whitest Kids 'U Know
    Firefly
  • SWilland
    SWilland Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Sparticus!! (Assuming it is still there on Netflix)

I have been watching "Heavy". Super inspiring and motivating.
  • SWilland
    SWilland Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Most Def Spartacus Season one and two.
  • jpamplin28
    jpamplin28 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Dr. Who
    Sons of Anarchy
    Torchwood

I knew I loved you for a reason.

Did I mentioned I ordered a Doctor Who lunchbox?

I have a Doctor Who Tardis usb hub on my desk and love to plug things in just so I can hear the Tardis sound. Oh and my sonic screwdriver is there too!
  • mar109
    mar109 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    hahahaha i love twin peaks!!!!!!! i got super addicted to buffy the vampire slayer over the summer, prob would have never watched if it wasnt on netfix...arrested development was funny, and the office!!!!!!
  • jpamplin28
    jpamplin28 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    As for series if you do go with True Blood I would advise making sure no kids are around....it's pretty graphic. I like a lot of the ones mentioned and I love Roswell which I don't think I saw mentioned.
  • sarah_ep
    sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    It may sound lame, but I became addicted to Friday Night Lights.

My new motto is "What would Coach Taylor Do?"

It did take me about a season to get into it. Besides that, who wouldn't want to stare at this?

JaHUx.jpg
  • missbeccaanne
    Options
    bones
    the guild
    I don't know if they are on netflix but
    royal pains
    white collar
  • paladeac
    paladeac Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    It may sound lame, but I became addicted to Friday Night Lights.

My new motto is "What would Coach Taylor Do?"

It did take me about a season to get into it. Besides that, who wouldn't want to stare at this?

JaHUx.jpg

Clear eyes, full hearts.. Can't lose!
  • Leola2011
    Options
    The first 3 seasons of Drop Dead Diva and The Game! Oh, and I'm kinda diggin' Felicity (so what if I'm almost 40!).
  • odessablondie
    odessablondie Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I watch the series Heavy while exercising on my elliptical. Keeps me motivated and I work out harder than just watching a regular show. Not sure what I'll move onto after I'm done with that though... I'm sure there is something else I'll find that keeps me motivated. :)
  • Leola2011
    Options
    I watch the series Heavy while exercising on my elliptical. Keeps me motivated and I work out harder than just watching a regular show. Not sure what I'll move onto after I'm done with that though... I'm sure there is something else I'll find that keeps me motivated. :)

I watched Ruby. I didn't enjoy it as much as Heavy because there were moments when her voice straight got on my nerves, but......