???Calories???

Options
carajo
carajo Posts: 532 Member
Okay, i am a little confused here......the base calories are 1200, i generally gain 800-1000 extra calories through exercise per day.
I have been consuming generally about 1300 calories most days but i have not dropped anything for over a week, then i read the post about having to eat to lose weight, but i find i have extra calories to eat at night and i hate totally getting full and going to bed! So what should the biggest meal of the day be? Should i be using all the extra calories? I feel like if i eat that many calories i will gain weight! Any suggestions? THANKS!!!

Replies

• carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Okay, i am a little confused here......the base calories are 1200, i generally gain 800-1000 extra calories through exercise per day.
    I have been consuming generally about 1300 calories most days but i have not dropped anything for over a week, then i read the post about having to eat to lose weight, but i find i have extra calories to eat at night and i hate totally getting full and going to bed! So what should the biggest meal of the day be? Should i be using all the extra calories? I feel like if i eat that many calories i will gain weight! Any suggestions? THANKS!!!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    You may be gaining muscle. I don't always eat all the extra calories. Sometimes I lose and sometimes I don't. When I don't I figure I'm gaining muscle. It's a mental thing for me. But hang in there. You'll see results eventually! :bigsmile:

*Kistinbee*