Most significant NSV to date!!

Options
2»

Replies

• JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    This is wonderful! :) I would be so happy too! Congrats on your new pants!
  • superwoman2798
    superwoman2798 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That is great,,,

But NO OFFENSE,,, you said you didn't like being referred to as the "fat sister",,, then maybe you shouldn't refer to your sister as "fat" ... just sayin'

but congrats on new pants!
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Great lesson in not letting certain people wash your clothes! ha ha
    Congratulations. I at ONE time was smaller than my younger sister, but she's looking a bit anorexic now, so I'm not going to compete with that!!!
  • jellycar
    Options
    That is great,,,

But NO OFFENSE,,, you said you didn't like being referred to as the "fat sister",,, then maybe you shouldn't refer to your sister as "fat" ... just sayin'

but congrats on new pants!

Oh I know, but that's just how it is with sisters - I do it out of love really. And she's really not fat at all, that's why I put it in quotes :)
  • freezengirl
    Options
    I have five sisters, 1/2 very small, petite body frames, the others tall statuesqe beauties. Believe me I understand just how awesome it must have felt for you to have those pants fit!
  • girlypop
    Options
    Seriously congrats!!!
  • Trillian73
    Trillian73 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! Congrats!
  • MuffinMan25
    Options
    JellyCar is my hero!!!! :heart: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!