This is a great site!

cdsampson
cdsampson Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I am Denese Sampson in Morrow, Georgia, and this website is a dream come true! I'm expecting great results!

Replies

• I am Denese Sampson in Morrow, Georgia, and this website is a dream come true! I'm expecting great results!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    I am Denese Sampson in Morrow, Georgia, and this website is a dream come true! I'm expecting great results!

You have no idea how great-- so glad you found it. The results are there to be had-- welcome!!
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    welcome to the site :flowerforyou:
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    you will deff. love this site :)
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member

You have no idea how great-- so glad you found it. The results are there to be had-- welcome!!

Marla is soooooooo right! This site is fantastic, free, and best of all, it REALLY, REALLY works!
    You WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to here, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    Gotta warn you though, MFP is VERY addicting! :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member

Marla is soooooooo right! This site is fantastic, free, and best of all, it REALLY, REALLY works!
    You WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to here, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!

No it isn't-- I could stop any time I wanted to-- hee.
  • BrenNew

No it isn't-- I could stop any time I wanted to-- hee.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Bet you a cookie that you COULDN'T! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • iluvbread
    iluvbread Posts: 104
    Hi Denese and all!
    My husband and I joined this site Dec 22nd and just by logging in everyday and sticking to the hints and recipes of others, I have lost 7.2lbs and he lost 11. I have 10 more pounds to go and he has 25. We ordered a treadmill that is coming Friday and I am excited about that because I need the exercise calories, I am on 1200 a day and very hungry!
  • BrenNew
    Hi Denese and all!
    My husband and I joined this site Dec 22nd and just by logging in everyday and sticking to the hints and recipes of others, I have lost 7.2lbs and he lost 11. I have 10 more pounds to go and he has 25. We ordered a treadmill that is coming Friday and I am excited about that because I need the exercise calories, I am on 1200 a day and very hungry!

Congratulations on yours and your husband's weight loss so far!
    Yup, that's all it took for me too, logging in all my foods and getting in some exercise!
    MFP REALLY, REALLY works! :smile:
This discussion has been closed.