New to Message Boards, hi!

Options
Hi all,

I've been using the MFP Blackberry app for a few months now at the recommendation of my personal trainer. It's a great tool for being able to make food decisions! I just discovered last week the online component and the Message Boards :]

I've usually had a healthy lifestyle. Organic food, homecooked meals, and regular exercise have always been on my agenda (not that I am always perfect!), but with an unfortunately natural disposition to easily gaining weight, MFP has been wonderful for keeping right on track. My goal is lose about 12 more pounds, to be at 130-- and hopefully much more toned, too. It has been a slow process for me since I am so close to my goal weight, and because I suffer serious thyroid issues, but these Message Boards seem to have some great motivation!

I love running, hiking, horseback riding, and general adventuring in the mountains and in New York City. But I also love cooking, eating, and drinking-- good beer, wine, and French food are my biggest downfalls!

It's lovely to be here, I am looking forward to meeting you all and being part of this motivational community!