Introducing "me"

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Judy...and I hope I'm entering this in the right spot! I just started mfp this week...and I love it! I like getting a full picture of how my snacks/meals and exercising fit together! I've just cut back to part-time work so I can get a better balance in my life...and fitness is one of my main focuses. I'm thankful to have the opportunity to take the time to do this. And here's to everyone else out there working toward a healthier you, too! Congratulations!

Replies

• Colli78
    Colli78 Posts: 135
    Options
    Congratulations for taking the first step! I love it here and the support is like nothing I have ever encountered any where else! Feel free to add me if you need a support partner and best of luck to you!
  • shanmont
    shanmont Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Welcome Judy...If you need friends just send me a request
  • judybrim
    judybrim Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Well thank you very much! Is there a certain area to go to to add support partners and new friends?
  • Colli78
    Colli78 Posts: 135
    Options
    You can click on their name, go to their profile and then add them as a friend. :)
  • shmo1969
    shmo1969 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You have taken the most important step. Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me if you need extra support. :)
  • Munchie06
    Options
    I too and new to mfp! I'm finally fed up with not fitting into my pretty clothes, tiring out too easy and want a change!
    If anyone out there need friends or support (or can give ME support) just hit me up!