My first NSV

Options
So I work in a small office. Today, a very sweet co-worker brought me one of the new McDonald's Autumn McCafe drinks, complete with whipped cream and a cherry. I love ice cream. I took a bite and it hit me.. is this worth the calories? i looked it up here and about died when i saw that even NAKED (No whipped cream, no cherry) it still had 1/3 of my daily calories. Well, needless to say, I gave it to another co-worker who could use the calories. While I felt bad about not being able to accept the gift (and chug it like a frat boy...) I was so proud of myself for being able to give it up. :)

Replies

• SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    That is a terrific victory!! Way to go!!
  • ymvestal
    Options
    Good Job! Sometimes that is so very hard to do. Sometimes you just want it and you tell yourself, "this once won't hurt." Eventually, there are enough "just onces" you realize you fell off the wagon. Stick with it! You are doing great...and even though I don't know you, I am proud of you, too!
  • Choclat_Pearl
    Choclat_Pearl Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Good for You, Thanx for Sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • darlalu00
    darlalu00 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Good for you, your better for it!
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Great will power!! :flowerforyou:
  • opalmel
    opalmel Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! Good for you andI can relate. Sometimes just knowing I have to log something on MFP is enough deterrent to keep me from eating it! :)
  • dietpop
    dietpop Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    McCafe drinks are evil marketing plots to make you crave sugar and fat. Good job getting rid of the junk.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!