Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Overworked my muscles

siriusciel
siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
edited September 19 in Fitness and Exercise
So I did the rowing machine yesterday for 15 minutes and then did about 30 squats, my legs are killing me today.. I really worked some muscles I haven't felt in a long time. I decided to lay low on the exercise today by just walking a bit and going to the gym tomorrow... any suggestions for light exercise on the "off days" ?

Replies

• siriusciel
    So I did the rowing machine yesterday for 15 minutes and then did about 30 squats, my legs are killing me today.. I really worked some muscles I haven't felt in a long time. I decided to lay low on the exercise today by just walking a bit and going to the gym tomorrow... any suggestions for light exercise on the "off days" ?
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    i like doing stuff like yoga or pilates....walking is good on its on as well:flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    I think dancing to some fast songs will not only be easy on your muscles, it'll be FUN too! :smile:
  • siriusciel
    Great suggestions, thanks so much! Have yet to try Yoga but it is one of my goals.. and I LOVE dancing!!!
This discussion has been closed.