Replies

• YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Derp.
  • callmestephanie
    callmestephanie Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Not to mention it really helps with weight loss... every time you pee you're peeing out toxins and fat... just remember that! :)
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Not to mention it really helps with weight loss... every time you pee you're peeing out toxins and fat... just remember that! :)
    Yeah, pee is removing waste from the body, but peeing out fat? Sorry -- not trying to be a turd. Can you back that up with anything? Just curious.
  • Q9S7
    Q9S7 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I don't log my water, I just drink it because it feels good to me. I keep a liter sized bottle w/me at work. It is gone before the end of the day. Is it too much? I don't know, but yes, I certainly make many bathroom trips.
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    I drink 4 -6 pints a day, I go in the morning then I go about 2pm then around 5pm then about 2 times in the evening...I think maybe I just sweat the rest out with exercise?
  • cacraft
    Options
    I drink my 8 cups during the earlier part of the day - say until 4pm when I'm done work. Then I'll have a cup of tea after dinner. Then that's it!! I hate getting up at night, so I avoid liquids in the evening.
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Yeah, pee is removing waste from the body, but peeing out fat? Sorry -- not trying to be a turd. Can you back that up with anything? Just curious.

I think it's probably more likely that you turd out fat.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I think it's probably more likely that you turd out fat.
    Heh. Turd.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    every time you pee you're peeing out toxins and fat...

ummmmmm.....no
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I was told to drink my water a tad slower. Sip instead of gulping. It has helped so far.
    Helped what, exactly?
  • melanie3103
    melanie3103 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    so is there a certain time of the day you try to quit drinking water so you are not up so much in the middle of the night?

I try drink my 8 glasses of water by the time I leave work. So that I'm not up all night peeing. I don't stop drinking after 6pm - I find I drink a cup of tea or a glass of vino or a diet soda with dinner. But I don't want to be up all night. Need my sleep.

I am new to water-drinking, and actually starting to like it.

Strange one - but does anyone find it somehow tests better out of a plastic bottle than it does out of a glass !!?!?! Weird eh !?!? ;-)
  • LooseWheel
    LooseWheel Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Started the 8 glasses thing and even had to wake to pee. Dr said i was drinking too much thats why my body didn't get used to it. Came up with a urine test. give it a few weeks and then get tested if nothing changes. The 8 glasses a day thing should be classed as a myth as everyone requires different amounts and you also have to consider the other liquid drinks and foods you have that will also have water in them. Cheers.
  • Liquid741
    Liquid741 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    try drinking around 400oz. in a day...talk about using the bathroom all day. its a typical day in the steel mill....