Who else loves N.C.I.S :-D

Options

Replies

• sandyw127
    sandyw127 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    i have tried several times to get in to it for some reason i cant. now u wanna talk criminal minds ok thats my little addiction. lol
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    i have tried several times to get in to it for some reason i cant. now u wanna talk criminal minds ok thats my little addiction. lol

Oh I am right there with you on Criminal Minds...I am hopelessly addicted to that one.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options

Two words!...Shemar Moore...*drool*
  • tyadrake
    tyadrake Posts: 107 Member
    Options

Two words!...Shemar Moore...*drool*

Ditto!!!!!!!!! OMG the things I can imagine that involve him!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE NCIS!

Seriously, its my favorite show... I've watched the whole series a few times. Its usually on in the backround at my house (we watch all of our shows online). I can't wait for the new season next week! My fiance and I have been debating on whats going to happen. Who is the target that Tony is suppose to follow/watch? I'm thinking it involves Ziva's father (especially with that text that Trent Court is in Tel Aviv). So excited!

I do agree about Jenny Shepherd being the better director... and I definitely miss Kate! She was awesome... Ziva is pretty cool too but I still wish they wouldn't have killed off Kate.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I loved Jenny as Director way better, but I LOVE Jimmy better than Gerald. There's no way I could pick favorites, except Gibbs, Tony and McGee are my TV boyfriends ;)
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I do!! I do!! *jumping up and down waving my hand* Love all the characters on the original, not so much on the LA. Mark Harmon can eat crackers in my bed any time!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    I do!! I do!! *jumping up and down waving my hand* Love all the characters on the original, not so much on the LA. Mark Harmon can eat crackers in my bed any time!

I'm right there with you. Kind of creepy seeing as how he's 34 years older than me, lol.
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I LOVE NCIS!!!!!!
    hmmm.....I really like them all but if I had to narrow it down to two fav I'd say def Abbey & Ziva :bigsmile:
    I always look forward to NCIS night!!
    Oh....I also love Criminal Minds too!!
  • mrs_rachel_lynch
    Options
    Haha i wish mfp had a *like* button cause there is no way i can reply to all of your comments lol :) but yeah i agree abby does make the show, and im not a big fan of N.C.I.S la, one of the last episodes there in season 6 they were teamed up with the n.c.i.s la team and i just didn't like it at all.. hmmm criminal minds is good but i never got to into it, i also love

law and order svu
    medium
    and supernatural :)
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    Haha i wish mfp had a *like* button cause there is no way i can reply to all of your comments lol :) but yeah i agree abby does make the show, and im not a big fan of N.C.I.S la, one of the last episodes there in season 6 they were teamed up with the n.c.i.s la team and i just didn't like it at all.. hmmm criminal minds is good but i never got to into it, i also love

law and order svu
    medium

L&O SVU!!!

Me too!!! OMG, Stabler!! I still think Liv and Elliot should have gotten together...at least done the nasty...a few times! :blushing:
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    They are all just copies off eachother. I used to like all the crime dramas but now I feel like I've seen three of the same episode
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

law and order svu
    medium

L&O SVU!!!

Me too!!! OMG, Stabler!! I still think Liv and Elliot should have gotten together...at least done the nasty...a few times! :blushing:

^^ This! :bigsmile: But I heard that Chris Meloni (Stabler) didn't renew his contract...he might be leaving :sad:
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I never watch but to all you fans of Abby I can tell you a story.

The actress, Pauley Perette once stayed at a hotel where I was the night shift doorman. She was with her boyfriend who was touring small clubs as a musician.

In 5 years of working in hotels she was the single nicest person I have ever met. She was friendly and kind and always personable, even though I didn't watch the show or knew who she was. Completely down to Earth.

After she left she wrote the hotel a personal letter saying how nice I was! It blew my mind. I have gone to great lengths to help guests because that's my job and the kind of guy I am. I really didn't even do much for Ms. Perette, just always greeted her and made sure she was getting around ok. The letter she wrote was so kind and wonderful, it shocks me to this day that she'd take the time to do something like that. Like I said I never really had to do much for her, I've done a lot more for other people and they certainly never sent in a letter.

So if you ever wondered, Abby from NCIS is a class act across the board.
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options

law and order svu
    medium

L&O SVU!!!

^^ This! :bigsmile: But I heard that Chris Meloni (Stabler) didn't renew his contract...he might be leaving :sad:

This is true...he isnt coming back :sad:

Did you watch the final episode of last season? I hate that he isnt coming back, but there is still hope, at least they didnt kill him off!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options

The actress, Pauley Perette once stayed at a hotel where I was the night shift doorman. She was with her boyfriend who was touring small clubs as a musician.

In 5 years of working in hotels she was the single nicest person I have ever met. She was friendly and kind and always personable, even though I didn't watch the show or knew who she was. Completely down to Earth.

After she left she wrote the hotel a personal letter saying how nice I was! It blew my mind. I have gone to great lengths to help guests because that's my job and the kind of guy I am. I really didn't even do much for Ms. Perette, just always greeted her and made sure she was getting around ok. The letter she wrote was so kind and wonderful, it shocks me to this day that she'd take the time to do something like that. Like I said I never really had to do much for her, I've done a lot more for other people and they certainly never sent in a letter.

That is awesome. I always hoped Ms. Perrette was just as cool in person as she is on TV. You always think that of celebrities, but a lot of them end up being total A-holes in real life. Its great to know there are still kind-hearted people in Hollywood.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

law and order svu
    medium

L&O SVU!!!

Did you watch the final episode of last season? I hate that he isnt coming back, but there is still hope, at least they didnt kill him off!

No...I missed it! I'm not sure I want to watch anymore now :frown:
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options

law and order svu
    medium

L&O SVU!!!

No...I missed it! I'm not sure I want to watch anymore now :frown:

You have to watch his final episode!! C'mon, you can do it!! :wink:
  • mrs_rachel_lynch
    Options

Your so lucky!! and thats amazing! nice to know she's similar to her character.. i'm so jealous! lol
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    Family time with my brother....it's NCIS time!! :happy: