Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Where can I find??

I've seen alot of people talking about having Quiona is the best to have in their meal, but the problem is where EXACTLY can I find it?

Replies

• Most grocery stores have it. I can find it at my local Safeway. I want to say it's in the rice section. I could be wrong though but it's definitely carried at my Safeway.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    I go to Sprouts and they have it in the bulk bins. . You will also find it with Bobs red mill products or with things like rice a roni or cous cous. . .

Hope this helps. . .
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Kroger has it with the health food section.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    I have seen it in the ethnic foods, with the rice, with the dried beans and with the hot cereals. Best bet...ask someone at the store.
  • If you dont have a local grocery store just go online and order it up.
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 699 Member
    Costco along with wholefoods have Quinoa. So do the local grocery store such as publix.
  • cloneme_losehalf
    cloneme_losehalf Posts: 356 Member
    Saw it at Walmart tonight in the rice section.
  • Near the rice at harris teeter, in the organic special section in publix and the pig...rice section at wholefoods and trader joe's....if you get a yummy recipie, please share