30 Day Shred Level 1

Options
Did anyone do level 1 for a full 30 days? That is my plan, I am on day 15, but it seems like everyone moves up a level after a few days. I could probably do level 2 without a problem, but I would like to finish the month off. I'm just worried I wont get the amazing results everyone else does!

Replies

• hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Each level for TEN days.

Level 1: ten days.

Level 2: ten days.

Level 3: ten days.

Total of 30 Days for the 30DS.
  • Biancalee76
    Options
    I think you're supposed to do level 1 for 10 days, level 2 for 10 days, and level 3 for 10 days. At least that's how I plan to do it.
  • LilMissStrawberry
    Options
    You do realise that you're supposed to go up a level after 10 days, right?
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I did each level for 10 days. You want to move up before your body gets too used to the exercise. Once it starts getting easier, it starts to lose effectiveness. Go ahead and move up. You need to keep it challenging to keep it effective.
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    I didn't finish; I stopped after 25 days just because life got in the way. I did level 1 for 10 days, then went to level 2. I went to level 3 after 10 days of 2, but I couldn't do it (exacerbated my shoulder problem), so I went back down to level 2 for the last 5 days I did.

It still worked fantastically. I lost 9 total inches (waist, abdomen, and arms) in that month. I had cut back on my gym workouts, so I give full credit to JM for kicking my butt...
  • carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    You probably won't get amazing results if you don't move up every 10 days. You need to keep pushing yourself. Once it gets easy and you are just doing it to do it, there is no use. Good luck!
    The only reason I would stick with a level for longer is that you are still having a hard time completing it without stopping.
  • KetoKris
    KetoKris Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I feel completly confused! I wasn't even aware that there were levels or how to move up one.....Someone please help me
  • mrsmvail
    mrsmvail Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Jillian specifically says "move up when you are ready" I agree that you need to vary your routine for you body to make changes but if are not ready to move up then don't! It isn't worth injuring yourself. You can always challenge yourself within level 1 by doing the harder version of the excercises.