Seriously minded people only

Options
I am not new to this site but I have become bored with the lack of interest/motivation that I have currently received here...I am challenged by the motivation of others and want to give the same. I have goals that I want to meet and am willing to work hard. If I see that someone has worked out I try to better their time to motivate me/them to the goal that we both want. I need new friends that are serious about getting where they want to be and are willing to work to get there!!! If you are one, I want you in my corner. I will encourage you, movtivate you and praise you along the way...I can't carry those that are not in this hard core! No excuses!!!

Replies

• Licacorona
    Licacorona Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Maybe you could try joining a challenge? There usually in the forums under "Motivation and Support". :)
  • cdstadt
    cdstadt Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I agree with a challenge. That way you can better your own time. If you have a bunch of different friends they'll be a bunch of different weights, and making your time match would mean different calories and stuff
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    Are you saying you're bored w/ the group of friends you have currently- that they aren't meeting your needs?

I so VERY much appreciate the friends whom I've met along the way- and NONE of us are perfect.
    Each of us have faltered along the way- and although we are all VERY serious about this, we offer the same GRACE we'd like extended to us.

I hope you can find a great bunch of supporters who serve you well.
    Good luck.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    DROP AND GIVE ME TWENTY! GO! GO! GO! MOVE YOUR *kitten*!!!!!!