Another newbie here! (WI)

Options
Just stopping to say hi and introduce myself. My wife and I just started getting serious about working out and getting healthy. After being together for 10 years we went through that "fat and happy" stage and are now trying get back to where we were when we met. It also helps that my employer just started paying for health club memberships for all of the employees.

Feel free to send out some friend requests as the extra motivation sure will help!

Replies

• mpcass
    Options
    My wife just started getting serious about weight loss and over all health about 7 weeks ago. Friend request on the way.
  • KENNY1957
    KENNY1957 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    AWESOME RIDE TOO!!!!
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Just stopping to say hi and introduce myself. My wife and I just started getting serious about working out and getting healthy. After being together for 10 years we went through that "fat and happy" stage and are now trying get back to where we were when we met. It also helps that my employer just started paying for health club memberships for all of the employees.

Feel free to send out some friend requests as the extra motivation sure will help!
    I wish you and your wife the best, You two are in the right place.
  • doc_martin
    Options
    Thanks all!!

And Kenny1957, I wish I could say that car is mine. It's just a pic from the interwebz. Some day though........