IT FITS!!!!! NSV

Options
So I was organizing my closet today and figured what the hey--I'll try on some of my "Skinny" clothes, just to see if I cud fit any. Well long story short:
after about the 5 pair of jeans I was starting to get discouraged because none of them fit--still a little too snug. So as I was wrapping things up I came across another and final pair of jeans. I tried them on and THEY FIT!!!!! Yay me!!! I haven't worn them in 2yrs btw!! Yes, THAT felt GOOD! #BOW, BAM, BOOM!! (that's me punching my fat in the face!)

Replies

• dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    That is sooo awesome!!!! Pretty soon all those somewhat tight pants will fit rather nicely!!! Keep up the awesome work!!!
  • mmhenry28
    mmhenry28 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! P.S I had a great chuckle at this

#BOW, BAM, BOOM!! (that's me punching my fat in the face!)
  • nmerley
    nmerley Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    congrats
  • supergeorge08
    supergeorge08 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yes, THAT felt GOOD! #BOW, BAM, BOOM!! (that's me punching my fat in the face!)

thats fantastic! i recently did this too, isnt it great?!?! ps. LOVE the image of the fat punching lol.
  • tula23
    tula23 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is the best feeling on the weight loss journey, uh?
    My husband asked me the other day if I had bought a new pair of capri's that I was wearing. I said, no, they just fit now. :-)
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Awesome!!!!! You will be in the others in no time!
  • elissaszoo
    Options
    Congrats! It's a great feeling and keep going, you'll get into those others soon. I just went through my closet the other day and weeded out about half of my pants that are now to big for me as I am back in my old stuff. Felt wonderful. Gave my bigger stuff away on freecycle to some locals. One women that picked up some of my "big" stuff was so happy to receive it as she has lost 40 lbs this year and was desperate for some new clothes.
  • Awake_Alive
    Awake_Alive Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO! Get it girl! I love shopping in my own closet, one of the best parts about losing!
  • Theselast50lbs
    Options
    Thats awesome girl!!!
  • cwnman
    cwnman Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great job! I have been doing the same thing. What a great feeling. I always think......nothing taste as good as skinny feels!

Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!