borderline obese according to bmi chart....yikes!

Options
I recently quit smoking yay! But along with that improvement came another 10 pounds.....yikes! I have to start losing before it gets too far.

Replies

• criselia95
    criselia95 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im into my second week using this program, and I love it. I try to exercize on the elliptical at least 35 min. four times a week. I have been logging in my exercize and food consumption religiously. I managed to lose 4 lbs. my first week! I especially like that when I am done logging in foods and activitities at the end of the day, I get a message that predicts the weightloss I can acheive in 5 weeks, if I stay on track. It helps keep me motivated by letting me know I am doing good. I try to stick to healthy eating options, so I feel satisfied thru out the day. I hope this helps others on their journey to weight loss success. Good luck!!!!!!!!:smile:
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    First of all congratulations for having surpassed the difficult process of quitting. :drinker: I'm still in this slow process of quitting & there many times that I'm feel crazy. I'm so happy for you.

Secondly about your weight, I agree with the post above to stick to healthy eating & log everything. Take it easy & soon you will be at your best.
  • Manlee52
    Manlee52 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss! That is awesome! Keep up the good work! This is the first week I have really dedicated myself
    and have been trying to walk 3miles a day at the least. I need to switch up my work outs or I will get bored. Thanks for the encouragement!
  • Manlee52
    Manlee52 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I really hope I can stay a non smoker. Good luck to you!
    I am trying to replace the wasted time I used to smoke in the past with exercise time.