I jumped off the wagon guys...

I just ate a whole medium thin crust pizza without realizing I ate the whole thing. Now I'm sick to my stomach. Meh....

Shame on me I know. I don't know what happened. I make some progress and then I totally undo all of it in one go.

Replies

• trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    It can happen.

Get your fiber and exercise the next several days and watch your sodium intake.

Remember the long term perspective. I day of stumbling doesn't wreck the whole week.
  • AngelaH10
    AngelaH10 Posts: 71 Member
    You got it girl! It happens to all of us! Tomorrow is a new day! :o)
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    just start back again tomorrow.... i know i like to allow myself some stumble room every once in a while.....
  • cthoma70
    cthoma70 Posts: 228 Member
    Hey that happens. You get up the next day and you start again. If you stop feeling guilty about it thats when u r in trouble. You can do it, just set it in your mind that that is all you want more than anything in the world. I have lost 86 pounds since Jan and 60 since June, I set my head to it. I havent been this small since I got this big!!! HANG IN THERE!!!!!:smile:
  • chefchazz
    chefchazz Posts: 427 Member
    they are right. tomorrow is new. BUT do get in extra excercise in addition to what you have planned. youll be ok
  • You don't jump off the wagon if you hit a bump just hold on tighter for a few days. It's not all or nothing, it's just about the next step and making the right choice.
  • one day - not so bad...you can climb right back on the wagon - remember to drink LOTS of water to flush yourself out and get a good night's sleep. You'll be all ready to work out tomorrow.
  • I still feel terrible. I didn't even realize I did it. Like one minute "yeah pizza and ooo castle marathon on tnt " and the next "where's my pizza?" I'm so disappointed in myself.
  • mbcasey2009
    mbcasey2009 Posts: 52 Member
    Oh my goodness you sound just like me! Except I did that yesterday :) I tried to make up for it today and am hoping I can watch what I'm doing better this next week. Just jump right back on the wagon. But glad for the post-glad to know I'm not the only one!
  • arotella
    arotella Posts: 98 Member
    Oh I've been there and done that!! It happens to all of us! One day won't hurt you; just start fresh tomorrow.
    Feel free to friend me for extra motivation! I could always use more, too.! :)
  • arotella
    arotella Posts: 98 Member
    Ohh.. and be sure to drink plenty of water!