TRY IT AGAIN

JULIETACKETT
JULIETACKETT Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
It is not as bad as it sounds. I have never done this one before, but with the help of you all I will be successful. I have tried many "diets" before, and as usual they never work. I will work hard to stay on track, and if I fall off the wagon please help me get back on again. Look forward to hearing from you all soon.

Julie

Replies

• It is not as bad as it sounds. I have never done this one before, but with the help of you all I will be successful. I have tried many "diets" before, and as usual they never work. I will work hard to stay on track, and if I fall off the wagon please help me get back on again. Look forward to hearing from you all soon.

Julie
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    I think you will find this place as amazing as we all do. good luck on your journey. you can do it!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi Julie, and welcome to THE best site on the web!
    I was the same way, tried EVERY diet out there, including hypnosis, TWICE! Plus, I have a thyroid condition, so, I just wasn't able to lose any real weight. That all changed though AS SOON AS I came to MFP, and I'm sure that if you "work" with your numbers, it'll happen to you too!
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off!
    Also, drink lots of water, that seems to help alot too. :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.