CURVES members!!!!

Options
Hey ladies!

I need success stories of people who have been a part of Curves Fitness before. I need some inspiration and maybe a couple photos :) It's hard for me to believe I can loose weight this way! HELP!!! Any and all comments are appreciated. THanks!!!

Replies

• ADJulie
    ADJulie Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I have been going since October of last year. I have dropped over 45 lbs since starting. It really does work. Feel free to friend me and look at my pictures.
  • thoward74
    thoward74 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've been a member at curves for about 6 years. The first 4.5 to 5 years I was a member I pretty much maintained my weight. About a year/year and a half ago - when I started using MFP and working by behind off at curves - I lost almost 70 lbs in less than a year. The only thing I started going differently (besides eating right!) was working harder when I was at curves. I did go 4x a week, sometimes 5x and I did go around the circuit 3 times when I was there. So - in short. If you go to curves and exercise the same way you have been since you joined - you won't see much difference. If you go to curves and really step it up - you WILL see results (if you eat right too!)
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I'm currently not a member, but was a member a few years ago when I was wanting to lose a few pounds for my wedding and tone up. It worked great!!!! I LOVE curves and if I had the money, I'd join!!! Sorry I have no pics, but hang in there..you will see results if you keep at it!!! All the best!
  • pumpitup5
    Options
    I am also a recent curves member and I jsu joined fitness pal. I need help as I have 40 lbs to lose.
  • pumpitup5
    Options
    I am also a recent curves member and I just joined fitness pal. I need help as I have 40 lbs to lose.
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Make sure you eat right too!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!