The best board ever :)

I'm not really sure what category this goes in, but I just wanted to thank all of you for being such an awesome message board. I have tried posting at other message boards in the past -- be they at other fitness/ running sites, or the fitness-related sections of wedding planning or lifestyle sites, etc. -- and it always seemed like people on those sites were uninterested or rude. Every time I come here with any question, everyone is so helpful and supportive, and polite. I really appreciate that and it helps me with my weight loss and fitness goals! I know none (or few) of us know each other in real life so it is great that we can be such a team online. In my opinion this is definitely the best health and fitness message board and community on the web.

:smile:

Replies

• neeterskeeter
    neeterskeeter Posts: 571 Member
    I'm not really sure what category this goes in, but I just wanted to thank all of you for being such an awesome message board. I have tried posting at other message boards in the past -- be they at other fitness/ running sites, or the fitness-related sections of wedding planning or lifestyle sites, etc. -- and it always seemed like people on those sites were uninterested or rude. Every time I come here with any question, everyone is so helpful and supportive, and polite. I really appreciate that and it helps me with my weight loss and fitness goals! I know none (or few) of us know each other in real life so it is great that we can be such a team online. In my opinion this is definitely the best health and fitness message board and community on the web.

:smile:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Thank you :flowerforyou:
    I agree...MFP has the best community around :drinker: Great people here:drinker:

I wubs my MFPer's crush.gif
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Thank you :flowerforyou:
    I agree...MFP has the best community around :drinker: Great people here:drinker:

I wubs my MFPer's crush.gif

Yup, this IS the best site on the web, and all the members are just fantastic! :love:
  • swtally80
    swtally80 Posts: 278 Member
    WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I agree! Even though I haven' t posted a million times yet!!!! But I am feeling like I am getting to kow people just by reading posts that are going through my exact same struggles!!!! AND its WORKING!!:noway:
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Yes this site ROCKS!! :drinker:
    It's nice to know that so many people are where I am in my journey or have been where I am. Everyone is supportive and helpful and motivating.

I :heart: my MFPers
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    :flowerforyou: Glad you're enjoying it here neeterskeeter :flowerforyou: