The Most Frustrating Thing...

OElleBelleO
OElleBelleO Posts: 54 Member
Is that when you don't have a lot of weight to loss (10-30 lbs) , one donut or candybar can make you go from looking fab to fat in minutes! Anyone else have this problem too?

Replies

• xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    no
  • not really xD I feel like its more of a guilty feeling that makes me feel fat.
  • devenwarvel
    devenwarvel Posts: 26 Member
    Yeppers! I am constantly trying to stop myself, because the tiniest thing makes me look/feel like i set myself way back!! Blech :/
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Not with a candy bar or doughnut, I steer clear of those because it's a trigger food for me.
    Bread is a killer, I love bread and when I go out once a month and the bread is put in front of me I have a huge inner battle to fight the urge.

Eating out now makes me retain water weight we I don't do it that often.
  • In some ways. I don't eat much junk food though, so i always feel disgusting when I DO eat any.
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    I don't think a donut or candybar is going to make much difference unless, maybe, you eat it the night before you check in with your weight--water retention. Don't be critical of yourself.

As for your question on the bottom of your post--I'd rather have muscle and weigh a little more than be thin, but not toned. Looks trump the numbers on the scale.
  • RoanneRed
    RoanneRed Posts: 429 Member
    Bugger the donut or candybar - I can finish a working feeling great but, by the time I've showered and dressed again, feel flabby.
This discussion has been closed.