wii fitness

2»

Replies

• DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    I have both the wii fit and my fitness coach.

Both are good - but recommend my fitness coach for a butt kicking workout!

What is the fitness coach?

I have Wii Fit and want more of a butt kicking workout!
  • jacmiley
    jacmiley Posts: 202 Member
    Fitness coach is a game with little interaction with wii remote but it makes up new routines of exercise depending on what equipment you might have. It's awesome. Check on amazon for reviews and pics of the game
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    I just did the fitness coach for the 2nd day today, and it was nice to have a workout that changes a little bit every time you use it. I did the same workout as on Tuesday, but she changed some of the leg exercises. I am really enjoying it so far.:smile:
  • Jolie30
    Jolie30 Posts: 18
    I ordered the wii fit along with the Jillian Michaels' game. It should come in either today or tomorrow. I can't wait to start using it. I've been told that you can do 30 minutes on it easily because it is so fun you don't realize how much time has passed. I know our whole family loves the wii sport one so this should be perfect! I just NEED to make the time to do it. :bigsmile:
  • I ordered the wii fit along with the Jillian Michaels' game. It should come in either today or tomorrow. I can't wait to start using it. I've been told that you can do 30 minutes on it easily because it is so fun you don't realize how much time has passed. I know our whole family loves the wii sport one so this should be perfect! I just NEED to make the time to do it. :bigsmile:

I'm not overly impressed with my Jillian Michaels' game. I have it and some of the training things don't respond. Will you let me know how it works for you?

Thanks! Maria
  • Jolie30
    I got home today and my package is in!! Going to check it out and report back! :)
  • I got home today and my package is in!! Going to check it out and report back! :)

CooL! Can't wait to hear what you think! It's so addicting (wii fit)!
  • We have a wii and for Christmas got the Outdoor Challenge. It's pretty good for cardio and has a hard 5-minute workout and an easy 5-minute workout. There are various other games that all get the heart pumping. I try to do it for 30 minutes a day and I've been working up a sweat and it gets my heart going. It's also about 1/2 the price of the wii fit. (which is why we bought it instead of the fit..lol)
  • mommachag
    mommachag Posts: 318
    I ordered the wii fit along with the Jillian Michaels' game. It should come in either today or tomorrow. I can't wait to start using it. I've been told that you can do 30 minutes on it easily because it is so fun you don't realize how much time has passed. I know our whole family loves the wii sport one so this should be perfect! I just NEED to make the time to do it. :bigsmile:

I'm not overly impressed with my Jillian Michaels' game. I have it and some of the training things don't respond. Will you let me know how it works for you?

Thanks! Maria

the jillian michaels game got really bad reviews. everything said it responds slowly or not at all and the graphics were bad
  • goochinator
    goochinator Posts: 383 Member
    I heard this too...I know some people can be unreasonable in reviews, so i still want to eventually try it...maybe if i can rent it somewhere...wont buy it yet though.
  • Jolie30
    I see what you mean...I think I am doing what she tells me, but its not playing out onscreen, like the cannon throwing for instance. I prefer the Wii Fit game over hers, but maybe after I unlock some more things it will be better. I should have read the reviews before I bought the game. :grumble:
  • I see what you mean...I think I am doing what she tells me, but its not playing out onscreen, like the cannon throwing for instance. I prefer the Wii Fit game over hers, but maybe after I unlock some more things it will be better. I should have read the reviews before I bought the game. :grumble:
    [/quote

I feel the same way!! I wish I would have read up on it more before making the purchase. I think I'm going to contact them and tell them it's not responding to see what they'll do about it. Can't hurt?

Sorry your game is doing the same thing. It sucks. Awe well, the wii fit is plenty entertaining and full of lots of great things to do.
This discussion has been closed.