Hi Everybody!

Options
I just wanted to introduce myself and say a little bit about what I'm doing here:

My name is Emma, I recently graduated from Michigan State University, and I am a very small person. Therefore, although my weight has never seemed that high numbers wise, any 10-15 lbs gain (or loss) is pretty substantial (4 pant sizes substantial). I've been working on not only maintaining a weight I like/is fitting for my small frame, but also finding a diet that will keep me feeling healthy.

I've been swinging in and out of my healthy weight range my whole life, but more importantly I've never felt healthy. I have never had a truly healthy (not just low-cal but nutritious and fresh) diet. I've always fatigued easily, been fairly weak, had stomach aches and bloating, and overall got sick a lot. I recently discovered that some of my ailments may be due an overgrowth of candida yeast. I am currently on the candida cleanse diet, an incredibly strict but very rewarding regimen that is making me feel much better.

I would love to swap candida-safe recipes and/or candida related stories with anyone going through the same thing! I've been in stage one of the diet for over 2 months so it's almost time for stage 2...

Look forward to using myfitnesspal!