Kome on KIWIS where are you????

Options
I'm in Ashburton, really keen to hook up with other Kiwis/Aussies looking for mutual support and encouragement.
Would love to start a challenge if we can get a few good keen girls and guys together......anyone up for it?

Replies

• kiwi_dee
    kiwi_dee Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Kia ora!! There's heaps of Kiwi's on here, in fact most of my friends are Kiwis! :happy:
  • NZhogiebear
    Options
    Kia ora!! There's heaps of Kiwi's on here, in fact most of my friends are Kiwis! :happy:

Yep like me ;p lol

Hi Beryl from Wanganui :D:D
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Auckland (don't hurt me!) x
  • MySlimGoals
    MySlimGoals Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a Kiwi too! From Invergiggle.
  • nursekj
    nursekj Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Winterless north girlie ;-)
  • youngmum
    Options
    Hi I'm from Wellington & would be keen for a challenge
  • Eleanorjanethinner
    Options
    Hello again, you've found me already... from Auckland, looking to lose 10 kg after years of losing and regaining the same 2 kg. Only been here for a week and a half... aiming to stick with it this time!
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    So jealous you guys got the Rugby World Cup this year. I've been tryin to catch the games on AFN.
  • martini83
    martini83 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Another kiwi here, from the waikato, feel free to add me, im up for a challenge
  • Fatchickslim
    Fatchickslim Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Yip heaps of us! West Coast South Island here!
  • tickletickle
    Options
    hiya from te awamutu :)
  • 1960lisa
    1960lisa Posts: 193
    Options
    I'm an Aussie not a Kiwi (not sure if you'll let me join after my local NRL team just beat the Warriors on the weekend) ..... I have only just joined last week and already falling off the perch so would love some extra local-ish support.

Please feel free to add me as a friend and I'm up for some challenges....I think.

Lisa
  • tina2222
    Options
    Hey! I'm not far from you, im in christchurch :)