I did it

Options
I finially got to the 100s I feel so much better. Now it is a down hill battle but i know I can do it. With all the support here and the great people. What I mean by down hill battle is to reach my goal. One pound at a time. Thank you everyone for your post that I could read and feed off of. Learning all the time. I guess your never to old to learn new things :laugh:

Replies

• nwfamilygal
    Options
    I finially got to the 100s I feel so much better. Now it is a down hill battle but i know I can do it. With all the support here and the great people. What I mean by down hill battle is to reach my goal. One pound at a time. Thank you everyone for your post that I could read and feed off of. Learning all the time. I guess your never to old to learn new things :laugh:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! :flowerforyou:
  • lovechocolate
    Options
    Congratulations on reaching your milestone! You should feel very proud of yourself :drinker:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Way to go!!! Keep up the great work!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    thank you everyone:blushing:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    That's kind of cute! Downhill battle!
    I like downhill anything's more than uphill anything's!

CONGRATULATIONS! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    that is so great! Keep up the good work
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Is that 21 pounds just since October???

Congrats to you!!! :drinker:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss! :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!! Great job!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Woooooohoooooooo :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    yep girlfriend, and I am here with you and have seen how hard you work to get there:) Thanks for bein my bud, denise:)
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    That would be 21 lbs lost since Nov. Hey walking partner your welcome and thank you for the support :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!