Goodbye 200s!

Options
corgifan
corgifan Posts: 155 Member
Technically I've said goodbye to the 200s before. I got down to my lowest of 193 in June of 2010. As a job searched after my college graduation (still no luck on full-time work in my field- phooey!), I let depression set in and got back up to....215. Ouch. I had vowed not to go above 200 ever again and here I was over it by 15!

I finally decided that if I can loose weight while job searching and dealing with the incredible ups and downs of my search while also living at home with my parents and not having total control over food in the house/what we eat, I can do it anytime, anywhere. I signed up for my second half marathon (ran it in Sept) and got more active with MFP over the summer.

Glad to see I've gone back under 200 for what I hope is the very last time. I'm on a roll this time that feels much more comfortable and effortless. Next goal is to hit 185 (about where I was when I graduated HS).

:)

Replies

• SaddyPants
    SaddyPants Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is awesome!

I just recently got under 200 myself so I know how great you're feeling right now. Keep up the good work! :)
  • Kristina0202
    Kristina0202 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    yay!! congrats.

i'm three pounds away from knowing how it feels to be out of the 200s. i'm excited. :D
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Well done!!

I don't remember the last time I weighed less than 200lbs I'm the closest I've EVER been at my current weight of 202lbs. Believe me, I will be crowing it from the rooftops WHEN I get there.

WTG you and keep up the good work!! x
  • Spedden
    Spedden Posts: 207
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss as well as for running your second half-marathon! Impressive!:flowerforyou:
  • cillytilly
    Options
    Welcome to Onderland!! Keep up the hard work!! You are doing amazing!!
  • nehushtan
    nehushtan Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ ♪♪♪ ø¤º°`°º¤ø ONEDERLAND! `°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°` ♪♪♪ ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥
  • k2thaj
    Options
    Congratulations, I feel your pain, I have been up and down between 190-200 for such a long time and then I got stuck in a job where you sit for 8+ hours a day at a call center, the unhealthiest place on earth! I am working my way towards being under 200, that will be such a good feeling, getting under 150....now that day I may cry!

Great job and keep up the awesome work!
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    way to go!!!! Keep up the good work
  • chefswife67
    Options
    YAY FOR YOU!!!!!
    It is an Awesome feeling getting under 200...
    I just did that last weekend..
  • robmaguire1
    Options
    Congrats!!! I just got under 200 myself a few weeks back. It's an amazing feeling. Keep up the great work.
  • Rica4rmd
    Options
    Congrats!!!! I just joined myfitnesspal and I am eagerly looking forward to getting under 200!! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!