60 lbs down, 20 lbs up so, Im back!!!

Options
Well my previous weight loss was over 60 Lbs. I kept it off for 2 years I had 8 more to go when I joined MFP in April 2008. I was happy at a size 6 so I phased out the diet and went into maintenance. Well I didn't maintain very well I guess! I have gained 20 Lbs sense June. I am really depressed. I knew I was gaining but refused to step on the scale till this morning. Stress of raising my 4 kids with out my husband have led me to become an emotional eater. I have never been an emotional eater. How do I get back to being an emotional shopper! I would rather spend $$ than eat food. I don't even like food that much! Well thats me in a nutshell!

Replies

• ldsupergirl
    Options
    Well my previous weight loss was over 60 Lbs. I kept it off for 2 years I had 8 more to go when I joined MFP in April 2008. I was happy at a size 6 so I phased out the diet and went into maintenance. Well I didn't maintain very well I guess! I have gained 20 Lbs sense June. I am really depressed. I knew I was gaining but refused to step on the scale till this morning. Stress of raising my 4 kids with out my husband have led me to become an emotional eater. I have never been an emotional eater. How do I get back to being an emotional shopper! I would rather spend $$ than eat food. I don't even like food that much! Well thats me in a nutshell!
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    you can get on track one day at a time :smile: Were here to help. :happy:
  • caseynjason
    caseynjason Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! Glad to see you on here! We will lose our 20 together!