Vol. 2 of Carmen Electra’s Aerobic Striptease

Options
i know that everyone is differant but i sometimes do the work out routine for "Vol. 2 of Carmen Electra’s Aerobic Striptease "...i do the whole thing.... it's pretty tough.......and aprox. an hour long but i can't find any info even on thier website as to how many calories(even just a ball park) i am burning doing this.....anybody know? has anybody done it and at least have a questimation?

Replies

• sherris
    sherris Posts: 112
    Options
    i know that everyone is differant but i sometimes do the work out routine for "Vol. 2 of Carmen Electra’s Aerobic Striptease "...i do the whole thing.... it's pretty tough.......and aprox. an hour long but i can't find any info even on thier website as to how many calories(even just a ball park) i am burning doing this.....anybody know? has anybody done it and at least have a questimation?
  • mel_istheshit
    Options
    I have one of the videos and I always just log it as "Dancing, aerobic, ballet or modern, twist" with how long I did it. What a great exercise video! So much fun!!! :happy:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I don't know how many it burns, but I think my husband would burn the most laughing his butt off at me if I tried it! :laugh:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I don't know how many it burns, but I think my husband would burn the most laughing his butt off at me if I tried it! :laugh:

I have the set and they are a lot of fun...but I make sure I lock myself in my room that way no one can peek! :laugh: :blushing:
  • sherris
    Options
    LOL!!!! Me Too!!!!

i can't bring myself to do this video infront of my boyfriend for i'm sure he would laugh his butt off too....but by myself or with one of my closest girls i find to be sooo fun...and so silly most of the time we're crying from laughing and getting a extremely tough workout all at the same time......

i just have never known how to enter it on here......and i usually find myself to be more sexy after which is a great confidance booster and a great motivator.....i guess i can just add it under arobics but the second video is alot of strengh, pilaties and arobics all in one.....i just wish i had a better idea how to add this in....
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    i dont want to see myself strip....eeewww
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Play it in reverse & get dressed to it! :laugh:
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    i can do that!!!
  • sherris
    Options

Play it in reverse & get dressed to it! :laugh:

your watching the TV so unless ur surronded by mirrors.....you'll never have to see yourself !!! HA HA !:laugh:
  • sherris
    Options
    plus besides taking off a sweater....there's no other striping of clothes...it's just about the dance and moves or workout :blushing:
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    i'm fat.....it's in my peripherial vision.....just the thought of it ugh
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options

I would put it in as 1 hour of lo impact aerobics. I know it isn't a high impact work out.... I have the whole series. I can't do it in front of my hubby either. I am WAY to self conscious.
  • chrissyb
    Options
    i wanted to try this for the longest time. still have to!!!
  • KittyKatAlice
    Options
    Fit to strip is approximately 372 calories for 60 minutes (62 for every 10 minutes) according to what I found online.