Lost 3 KG in 1 week?!?

Options
I started MFP a week ago at 103kg, today and last night I weighed in at just under 100.

I have been exercising more but eating those calories back, I have gone over my target by 1-200cals most days and not doing anything classed as 'not-sensible'...

Is this possible? Is it right? Or do I just need a new set of scales?

Replies

• Cathy92
    Cathy92 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I think if you've just started losing, then it's probably a true loss. Even if you've lost a bit of water weight, it's still a loss. I lose about 5 lbs. the first week I start trying and I eat most of my exercise calories back too.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Try weighing n at the same time each day that you weigh in. You will usually weigh more at night due to hydration levels and food in your system. Most people fluctuate 1-2 KG's in any given day due to these factors.
  • omardragon
    Options
    It's possible. maybe you had alot of food in your stomach when you weighted last week or you lost water weight this is very easy to lose at first. but you know what if you follow your goal you will lose 5kg next week? it's possible just drink a lot of water less salt and work out with eating calories under or just about your goal then when it get harder you will have to cut back on calories and work out more. Super b complex for work outs is greater than an energy drink or shot. also, try to weigh in in the morning after you go to the bathroom and before you eat anything you will get more accurate reading.