Wii

Options
Who uses the Wii or other console and what games do you use ? - I'm using Sport , Wii fit & haven't started yet but have The biggest loser

Replies

• aunt_hbomb
    Options
    I like Golds Gym (Boxing) Cardio Workout. I really work up a sweat with that one. I also have Active 2 and will use it more when it gets colder outside. Active 2 has many, many different exercise things so you never get bored.
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Ive done biggest loser , just dance 2 , wii fit plus and zumba....Love them all!
  • BendySpartan
    BendySpartan Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have wii fit, wii sport, my fitness coach dance workout and am going to get Zumba, my Mum has it and I love it! Biggest loser sounds good...
  • rach2705
    Options
    Wii Fit Plus, Just Dance 2 and My Fitness Coach - dance routines for me.

I bought a riser on Amazon for the board so it's about 6 inches off the floor for the 30 mins advanced stepping and it's working really well and definitely works up a sweat.
  • noexcuses1218
    noexcuses1218 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Love the Gold's Gym Cardio Boxing - it incorporates a fair amount of lower body work, too - and if it gets too easy you can do it with weighted gloves. ;)
  • Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options
    Exerbeat is good.

I also have UFC Trainer but I am waiting till winter to run that into the ground.
  • miadvh
    miadvh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I used Zumba and LOVE it! I also really want Wii Fit Plus..so hopefully I can get it with in the next few months. :D
  • WhiteRaven
    WhiteRaven Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I have Sports active 2 and UFC trainer...

I like the UFC trainer better - the reason being is that it gives you a time frame to complete each exercise. It really makes you work. The thing I don't like about it is that it is the same warm up and the same cool down ALL THE TIME... so that gets a little tedious, otherwise the workouts are awesome !!!

Also have Zumba, haven't cracked it open yet.
  • heyfatty145
    Options
    WOW Wii - thanks for all the replies peeps - I loving this site - its so encouraging - looking forward to getting on my wii later :) ...and good luck all & feel free to add me - I'm new
  • kate8085
    Options
    I use Just Dance, Just Dance 2 and Zumba for the Wii. All really fun and you burn calories while doing so!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Love my Wii. I was playing House of the Dead just the oust night. I don't think I had a very good burn, but I got to kill like 800 zombies. It's therapeutic. I usually pretend the zombies are co-workers.