Whoa, Butt Bible

Options
After seeing someone else post their results, I decided to try out the Butt Bible (If you have AT&T Uverse you have it on demand)....and holy EFF. I will definitely be sticking with this program, it is TOUGH, but hopefully will be worth it! I'm headed to Mexico in 5 weeks, and I want my booty to look amazing in a bikini!!

Anyone else done/doing this?! How hilarious is the chick who leads it haha!

Replies

• candipkr
    Options
    lol she is REALLY funny SHE LOVES THE BOOTY almost like "worship" hahaha:laugh:
  • laurad1406
    Options
    lol she is REALLY funny SHE LOVES THE BOOTY almost like "worship" hahaha:laugh:

my boyfriend came in while I was doing it yesterday, and I made him stop and listen to her....he is TOTALLY an a** man, so he listened for her raving about how much she loves "her perfect a**" and how she was going to get me one too haha....my bf couldnt stop watching and was like "YEAH!!!! I like this workout!"
  • candipkr
    Options
    lol yeah, my husband thought the same thing
  • candb
    candb Posts: 238
    Options
    I'm going to have to check that out. Sounds like something I need. My weight loss has caused my butt to deflate. Need to lift it back up.
  • laurad1406
    Options
    jrk412 has her results posted on her page. Her thread is how I initially heard about it, check out her pics, they're very inspiring :smile:
  • sblair77
    sblair77 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    OOoo I am totally checking out on demand this weekend :-)
  • laurad1406
    Options
    OOoo I am totally checking out on demand this weekend :-)

you definitely should! Haha I am definitely going to take some before shots and see how it goes!