wii fitness?

Options
how do people feel about wii fit, wii active and wii zumba? i'm thinking of buying something. all advice welcome.
thanks!

Replies

• k2thaj
    Options
    Half of my exercise is actually from Wii Fit. When I wake up in the morning, I do 20 minutes of Yoga on it and then throughout the day, I will do another 20-25 minutes of other activities offered through the game. Other exercise I do is long walks and I have been seeing progress.
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I enjoy Wii Zumba. I don't get the same burn as a class and it's a little slow for me but when I can't get to the gym I pop it in and have fun.
  • mommawolfe1
    Options
    I have the Wii Fit and really enjoy it. It's a great way to exercise and have fun, especially if you aren't a member of a gym or can't get out to walk, etc. I just recently tried the Wii Zumba and enjoyed it as well. I am taking a Zumba class weekly, and actually prefer the class as opposed to the Wii version. It was a great workout though. I have not tried the Wii Active, but have a heard great things about it. If you're going to choose just one, I'd say the Wii Zumba as I think you get more of a workout from it.
  • lisastrom
    lisastrom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE Wii Active 2. I bought in April 2011 and did the 9 week cardio kickstart program and lost at least 20 lbs. doing that. I still do it from time to time (just did it again last night and today and now my hamstrings are aching!). They change the routine every day so it doesn't get boring and there is a good mix of cardio, strength and core. My husband does P90X and he said that everything I do on the Active 2 is a modification of P90X exercises. That works for me!
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I wuld like to know too. They are kinda pricey so want to make sure it is worth it!
  • carlosdon
    Options
    active more work outs is the best in my opinion can get boring but burns alot.