Claim to Fame

Options

Replies

• ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I got kicked out of Disneyland for punching the guy that played Screech from Saved By The Bell,back when the show was popular.

AAAAAND you just got hotter.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I tell you what. Here is a list of initials of famous women I have slept with. If you can figure out who I am, PM me. If you're right, maybe I'll sleep with you too. Maybe.

JAZPOWCBAS

Clues: Two of them have royal connections. Four of them can be "seven degreed" to Kevin Bacon. I wore a condom for one of them.

is OW for Oprah Winfrey!? Are you Stedman?!?!?!?
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options
    I got kicked out of Disneyland for punching the guy that played Screech from Saved By The Bell,back when the show was popular.

LMAO what lead to that??

He was in line ahead of me for space moutain with all his little nerdette groupies I was messing with him through the whole ride,and when we got off he called me a freak c*nt so i punched him:laugh: gave him a bloody nose too
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    My parents dragged me to Sci-Fi conventions when I was a kid, and I've met the following people:

Mirina Sirtis
    Michael Dorn
    Garrett Wong
    Jeremy Bulloch
    Robert Picardo

... I think that's it. Does meeting them in such a nerdy capacity count as a claim to fame? Probably not, but this is as close as I get!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

LMAO what lead to that??

He was in line ahead of me for space moutain with all his little nerdette groupies I was messing with him through the whole ride,and when we got off he called me a freak c*nt so i punched him:laugh: gave him a bloody nose too

I met that idiot, too. He offered me an autograph. I politely declined. I thought about punching him, though.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I tell you what. Here is a list of initials of famous women I have slept with. If you can figure out who I am, PM me. If you're right, maybe I'll sleep with you too. Maybe.

JAZPOWCBAS

Clues: Two of them have royal connections. Four of them can be "seven degreed" to Kevin Bacon. I wore a condom for one of them.

I think i definitley have the ZP and the JA....ive already private messaged you, this is so fun!!

dang you whipper snapper. I only got the JA.... I think.... lol
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I accompanied one of the Miss America contestants to a Celebrity Golf tournament in Palm Springs. This was in 1972. The only reason I did this was because they needed Marines that had Dress Blues.

Didn't even get to 1st base!!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options

JAZPOWCBAS

his profile says he's only 23, but then again, I suppose you can make your profile say whatever you want.... :smile:
  • jayb0ne
    jayb0ne Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I have my own IMDB page. I've been in a few major TV shows in the UK (and oft repeated around the world) so have met some pretty famous folk. In fact I was on ITV3 a couple of days ago in a repeat of one of my shows.

Most famous person I've met? Ummm... lemme see.... I met 'The Emperor' from Star Wars when I was in a theatre piece at the Crucible in Sheffield. I met Trigger from Only Fools and Horses about the same time and had a pint with him. Also met Kathy Burke then as she was directing him in a show.

Loads of others...
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options

JAZPOWCBAS

his profile says he's only 23, but then again, I suppose you can make your profile say whatever you want.... :smile:

he is a tease! :devil: we will have to team up on him!
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    My kids like to tell people that I used to date Chuck Norris and Richard Dean Anderson. The even photo shop these two into photos of me at birthday parties and other events.
    They think it is hilarious and love to see how many people they can get to believe them. I play along and make up details...(I've never even met either Chuck or Rick).
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Or is OW Owen Wilson???

See the "Cowboy" (Michael) from Big Brother all the time.

One of my ancestors is Buffalo Bill Cody, I've been told.

And that's all I've got.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Pro surfer Andy Irons (RIP) chatted me up in line to the bathrooms in Lahaina, HI. I had no idea who this handsome guy was until my server told me who I was just talking to.

Aaron Rodgers is from my city, went to school with my son, is friends with my BFF and lives down the street from me.

I dated Kenny Loggins cousin Paul who became a music promoter in Nashville.

Oh, and I was married to Dr. Alfred Kinsey's great grandson. (He sucked at sex btw)
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    If you can figure out who I am, PM me. If you're right, maybe I'll sleep with you too. Maybe.

You crack me up! This is the kind of levity I need in my day :laugh:
  • AmyBrenn
    AmyBrenn Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm about to shave my head at Union Station in Washington DC with 45 other Mommas to raise awareness and money for pediatric cancer research.

That will be my claim to fame! :)

Oh, and I've never met anyone famous...
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options
    I also met the guy that played Bud Bundy from married with children,The blond chick from family ties ,and Elvira all on the same night.I was athalloween haunt at Knotts Berry Farm. I did not punch any of them in the nose,but I did want to moter boat elvira
  • netchik
    Options
    Snogged dummer from Psuedo Echo and the Ventians when I was a wayward teenager. Met Cyndi Lauper (she gave me free tix to her show). Used to live in the same apartment building as Lee Evans and Charlotte Church, Used to babysit for Greg Chappel (Australian Cricketer). Have a fair few others (grew up in a pretty good neighbourhood) but only Aussies would recognise :laugh:
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    This isn't much of a claim to fame.

One of my grandmothers was a cousin of the actress Maureen O'Hara which makes her a distant relative of mine.
  • netchik
    Options
    My parents dragged me to Sci-Fi conventions when I was a kid, and I've met the following people:

Mirina Sirtis
    Michael Dorn
    Garrett Wong
    Jeremy Bulloch
    Robert Picardo

... I think that's it. Does meeting them in such a nerdy capacity count as a claim to fame? Probably not, but this is as close as I get!

Ummm hello!! You're my hero!!!!
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I have never met any celebs :( but my brother goes to conventions all the time so meets tons and has tons of pics with celebs and autographs :) I cant name them all but I will drop a few.
    Most recently met Kristen Bauer (Trueblood)
    Adam West
    Tony Todd
    Bruce Campbell
    Carrie Fisher
    Richard Roundtree
    Tobe Hooper
    Christopher Lloyd
    cast of Star Trek
    cast of Dukes of Hazzard
    Danielle Harris
    Stan Lee
    Larry Hagman