NEW ON HERE

caycet
caycet Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
HI ALL, NOT SURE QUITE WHAT I'M DOING YET BUT WUD JUST LIKE TO INTRODUCE MYSELF, IM 34 YRS OLD WITH 4 CHILDREN.. HAVE REALLY PILLED ON THE POUNDS OVER THE LAST YR AND HAVE TRIED SOME VERY SILLY WAS TO LOOSE THE WEIGHT WHICH JUST HAVE NOT WORKED.. I SEEM TO YOYO WITH MY WEIGHT WHICH IS A BIG PAIN IN THE BUTT.

Replies

• caycet
    HI ALL, NOT SURE QUITE WHAT I'M DOING YET BUT WUD JUST LIKE TO INTRODUCE MYSELF, IM 34 YRS OLD WITH 4 CHILDREN.. HAVE REALLY PILLED ON THE POUNDS OVER THE LAST YR AND HAVE TRIED SOME VERY SILLY WAS TO LOOSE THE WEIGHT WHICH JUST HAVE NOT WORKED.. I SEEM TO YOYO WITH MY WEIGHT WHICH IS A BIG PAIN IN THE BUTT.
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Welcome and join right in! Look around there are some great posts to help you along the way and check out the recipes too! If you need help just post and you'll get plenty of advice I have only been on here a few days and everyone is really great. :bigsmile:
    Amy
  • Welcome. I find just tracking what I'm eating and how much exercise I'm getting is helping to motivate me. Scanning the database to get an idea of which foods have fewer calories is helping me make easy food choices that are keeping me on track. People are great - very positive - so if you want to loose wieght an dget into shape this is a great place for it. I've been at it just over a week and have lost weight already!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Welcome!
  • caycet
    Hi thanks for the advice, hopefully i will get the hang of it soon. so are you from the uk?:smile:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    welcome to the site :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Welcome and good luck to you!! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.