Who the frig DID kill Rosie Larsen?

Options
becka63
becka63 Posts: 712 Member
Ok...when I start something I like to see it through.....that's just me.

However, over the last 13 weeks, I have questioned this ethos as I've sat through the s....l.....o.....w moving "The Killing". I get that it's Swedish (and I haven't been watching that, as it would mean losing a whole 20 hours of my life...why shorten my life by a whole day unless it involves me getting a load of pleasure from it!?) and that it needs to unfold slowly and atmospherically and that it's more character driven than plot driven and yada yada yada....

So, having watched the season finale...who killed Rosie Larsen? Please? Anyone? Cos... I did not get it....

I'm just glad Spooks is back with us on Sunday....

Replies

• Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    the hot polititian

I thought that show would never end
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I did.
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I did.

and he doesn't even feel guilty. look how soundly he sleeps.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,119 Member
    Options
    wow. I won't be able to function till someone tells me.
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    Was it really the politician? I watched 3 or 4 episodes, but it brought me waaaay down! Forget that!
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I thought it probably was, but they faked that picture at the end...
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Was it really the politician? I watched 3 or 4 episodes, but it brought me waaaay down! Forget that!

Yup!

It was well done but depressing.
    Honestly I thought it would be like 4 episodes. But the thing just went on and on.

Mr. Man and I used to joke we'd be somewhere celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary and I'd be yelling about missing the finale. lol
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I did.

and he doesn't even feel guilty. look how soundly he sleeps.

She brought it on herself. I stand by my decision.
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options

Yup!

It was well done but depressing.
    Honestly I thought it would be like 4 episodes. But the thing just went on and on.

Mr. Man and I used to joke we'd be somewhere celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary and I'd be yelling about missing the finale. lol

It's supposed to be open ended. When you find out the tollbooth cameras have been broken for months you are to realize that the politician may be not guilty. They never resolve it.
  • MrsSpratt
    MrsSpratt Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I thought it was the politician, then it got dragged out way too long and now I no longer care.