Feeling really hungry. Suggestions?

Options
2»

Replies

123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    allergic to egg yokes, so egg whites for me all the way.

Remember to eat enough egg whites to make up for the protein lost without the egg yolks. I think like .66 cup egg whites has about the same amount of protein as two full eggs. Don't worry about the calories. I think you could eat a whole cup of egg whites and it wouldn't equal the amount of cals in two eggs.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    The Jimmy Dean D-Lights are good and only 260 calories. It's an English Muffin with Turkey Sausage, Egg whites and cheese (has 18 grams of protein). That and lots of water has me stuffed until 1:30. They do make different ones too. There is one with canadian bacon, egg whites and cheese on a honey wheat muffin for only 210 calories.
    The only problem with these is the amount of sodium, so eat them only occasionally. I was looking at the diary of another user yesterday and she eats these most mornings. They have around 800 mg of sodium.
  • scleesh
    scleesh Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    They have 760 mg of sodium. I haven't even thought of that part. Darn it now I have to find something else to eat for breakfast. Thanks for pointing that out....I think. LOL
  • Snoetje
    Options
    Make a green smoothie! When i take a glass in the morning, i don't feel hungry untill lunch! I take some spinach, water, banana and a pear and blend it for a minute. Tastes really good and it has a lot of fiber and iron in it.