MFP works for me!!!

Options
MFP works!!!! I been on a couple fad diets, workout for months but I soon gain the weight again & again because I didn’t know how to maintain it. Now I can on MFP- it’s like having a personal trainer and the phone app is great (probably the only reason why I kept up with it). I been on MFP for 151 days so far and lost 50 lbs (GW achieved), 8 inches of the waist (I wasn't a 36 since my sophomore yr of college and I now need a belt for all of my pants) and 1.75 inches of my neck. The more I watched my health and fitness the better I understood. I started off slow with the exercises (waited about 5 weeks after I started MFP) but wanted to focus more on the food and water. Great part about MFP is that I’m living healthier; staying more activated; produce a 6 pack that is more visible than ever, more energy, and I can still eat the foods I love. Sometimes I go off track but now I can monitor my progress and make my self pay for it later on. Also, it’s true about getting abs or that slim waist- its starts 85 % in the kitchen and 15% fitness (somebody told me). Funny thing about getting a stronger core I didn’t have to do 100’s of abs exercises. I only work on my core for about 5 minutes of circuit training 2-3 days a week before my workouts and after my workouts!!!! Finally, my friend’s and members on MFP assist me out a whole lot as I witnessed inspiration, motivation and progress from them.

Replies

• twinkietigress
    twinkietigress Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Yes it does! Even when I'm not working the program as I should I am aware of where I am going off course and learning how to get back on. It's a slow go for me personally and I know why and when my head gets in the right place I am certain it will work quicker but for now I'm just figuring it all out and how food and exercise works for me. Congrats on your accomplishments.
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou:

I've never had the success I've had with MFP following any other diet plan. Although I'm only 35 days in I know I've got another 3 years ahead of me so am definitely in this for the long haul :bigsmile:
  • Splinkysgirl2
    Options
    Congratulations on your accomplishment! :smile:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Very nicely said and Yes its amazing how this site can give you all the benefits of having a personal trainer for FREE...and also give you that full support of your pals.. Good luck in the rest of your journey! You look Great!
  • byeweight123
    Options
    MFP is brilliant. You really can achieve whatever you want to achieve with this site. I recently got my husband to sign up with me and we are both losing weight at a healthy pace and feeling much better.

Congrats on your accomplishments.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!