what if I just not hungry?

Options
I know you are supposed to eat your alloted calories and not skimp to try to lose extra pounds but what if you have calories left over at nite and you just arn't hungry?

Replies

• furrflys
    Options
    I know you are supposed to eat your alloted calories and not skimp to try to lose extra pounds but what if you have calories left over at nite and you just arn't hungry?
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    It depends on how many calories you're talking about? If it's around 100, I wouldn't worry about it. Or, just have an apple or something. If it's more, then try to eat a little more throughout the day.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    As long as you've had at least 1200 calories and it's only a rare occurrence... :smile:
  • furrflys
    Options
    I try not to have more than a 100 calories leftover. and believe me, me not being hungry is rare:laugh: and I always meet my 1200 calorie intake, it was just some exercise calories i had left over. thanks for the input
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    i don't how you do it =(
    I never have calories left over... i think i need to re think my food or something.. I hardly ate any food and I'm already over my calories and starving! :tongue: oh well.
  • mommachag
    mommachag Posts: 318
    Options
    i don't how you do it =(
    I never have calories left over... i think i need to re think my food or something.. I hardly ate any food and I'm already over my calories and starving! :tongue: oh well.

what kinds of foods are you choosing?
    i dont go over in calories but I do with my protein and today even went over in my fat. (darn butter)
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Monitor how you feel...you might be fine, or it might wear you down.
    I've started a new Rx that completely cuts off my appetite...I totally forget about eating while I'm at work because I'm so busy and just never hungry. Lately I haven't been eating enough and I can definitely tell--I'm more sore, more tired, less motivated to work out, and just plain not getting in enough nutrients, and that's at 1200 cals/day. Between work and exercise, I need much more than that, so sometimes it comes down to choking down an extra PB sandwich so I don't crash after work.