The new guy!

Options
I've only been on the site for two days but already I'm glad I joined. I'm 36 years old with two kids under five years of age. I am a stay at home Dad and have seen the wieght building over the last four years. I need to lose fifty pouds before it gets any worse. I was big once before and I don't want to get that bad again. I'm expecting big things to come from useing this site because I plan on putting in the effert to see it happen.

Replies

• SJK72
    SJK72 Posts: 10
    Options
    I've only been on the site for two days but already I'm glad I joined. I'm 36 years old with two kids under five years of age. I am a stay at home Dad and have seen the wieght building over the last four years. I need to lose fifty pouds before it gets any worse. I was big once before and I don't want to get that bad again. I'm expecting big things to come from useing this site because I plan on putting in the effert to see it happen.
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Welcome!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • SJK72
    SJK72 Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks, and congrats, 39 lbs that is great!
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Welcome, Glad you joined us :happy: Drink your water it helps :drinker:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome to THE best site on the web!
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off!
    Also, drink lots of water, that seems to help alot too. :drinker:
  • kammiller
    Options
    welcome and get ready for a great support group these people are great. I really like being accountable for all my food/. And it does make you make better choices so you are full. Also you are not hungry on this diet. Good luck
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome...you'll love this site!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!! :happy:

Just take it a week at a time and you'll see results before you know it!

-Tami
  • jsmalla
    jsmalla Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

You'll find lots of good folks around here & plenty of good tools for your journey.

Glad to have you here!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Great place to lose weight. You will make great friends here. As you can see!!!!

Just Keep on trying. Never, Never give up.

Kathy

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lenece
    lenece Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    WELCOME...This is a great site..I love it..Again WELCOME:flowerforyou: