Hold me accountantable Jillian!!!

Options
So, I talked my friend into getting JM 30 day shred. I had bought it and was going to start it so she got it too. We both started it and were going along well, and then bam! I jumped off the wagon, and eventually dragged her off with me too! :'( Now, we both want to get back on, but we don't seem to be able to just hold each other accountable. Anyone have a challenge going on, maybe with teams or something that we can get help being held accountable? Would really appreciate it.

Replies

• Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I made a thread so people could help me and hold me accountable when I start my 30DS journey on the 20th. You can join me there! :)
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/343330-30ds-september-20th
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I made a thread so people could help me and hold me accountable when I start my 30DS journey on the 20th. You can join me there! :)
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/343330-30ds-september-20th
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Take a look at my profile picture (you'll have to go to my profile to see the whole thing). That should be motivation :tongue:
  • lcamero2
    Options
    Ha.. i was literally just looking at my tv and the 30 day shred case sitting on top and thought to myself "hmmm maybe I should start doing that again and stick with it. I could do it before I go to work the night shift" then my moment of insanity passed and I sat my big butt back down on the couch and said maybe not... ill get my shred walking around the unit tonight :P
  • agugino
    agugino Posts: 119
    Options
    Take a look at my profile picture (you'll have to go to my profile to see the whole thing). That should be motivation :tongue:

Love it! Set it as my desktop background so that every time I sit down on the couch to just play on the computer, she is watching me. lol
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

Love it! Set it as my desktop background so that every time I sit down on the couch to just play on the computer, she is watching me. lol

I'm doing the C25k. Sometimes I think to myself, "please don't make me run anymore!" then I picture that and it scares me into thinking, "please make me run more!" Haha
  • agugino
    agugino Posts: 119
    Options
    I started doing C25K with my dog, then it got hot so I quit. Now that it's cooling down, might be a great time to start again.
  • rabbit99_47203
    Options
    Hey I want that picture on my computer too! I'll see what I can do or David than give you a text. lol. Let me know if we are doing anything else. And I don't have the C25k but a marathon in disney would be a blast! Did you say you have it on your ipod? I'll try to get it and we can try to do both starting tomorrow. Let me know.